Rules of Sudoku:
Your goal is to fill in the grid with numbers between 1 and 9, abiding to the following rules:
- You can't have the same number repeated more than once in the same line (vertical or horizontal)
- You can't have the same number repeated more than once in the same box.
You win the game when the grid is complete, which means that each box, row and column has to contain all numbers between 1 and 9.
How to play the game:
To start the game, click on one of the cell. You can use the keyboard to play after that.
When you find an empty cell, you can set the number either by:
- Pressing the number on the keyboard
- Right-clicking and selecting a number
- Clicking on one of the numbered buttons on the top
- To start a new game, click on the File menu and select "New game..."
- To lock/unlock a cell, right-click on it and select "lock" in the menu. The "unlock map" button locks or unlocks all cells.
- To save a game, click on the File menu and select "Save" or "Save As...". "Save" doesn't prompt for a name
- To load a game, click on File and select the name of the game you saved.
- To undo a move, click on Undo or press "Ctrl + Z".
- To insert a marker, drag it from the bottom. Note that markers don't affect the game in any way. They are just here to help you.
- To see the solution, press on the "Resign" button. Note: The solver considers a puzzle based on the locked cell. If you have locked some cells during the game, it won't be able to change those in order to solve the puzzle.
- To reset the puzzle, press on the "Clear map" button.
this game has been brought to you by Vinh Le Quang
This script was provided by http://www.bunnypot.com/